win. Nike Zoom Online Shop. Smith had 16 points; Francis Alonso added 15 and RJ White chipped | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
RALEIGH, N. Nike Zoom Discount .C. -- The NCAA has ruled that North Carolina State freshman center Omer Yurtseven must sit the first nine games after examining his amateur status following Yurtsevens overseas career.The school on Monday announced the ruling, which requires the Istanbul, Turkey native to sit the first 30 percent of the regular season and pay $1,000 to a charity of his choice before becoming eligible to play.The five-star, 18-year-old prospect will play his first regular-season game against Appalachian State on Dec. 15. He will be eligible to practice and play in the teams exhibition games. He wont miss any of the teams 18 games in Atlantic Coast Conference play.N.C. State athletic director Debbie Yow said in a statement that the NCAA conducted a thoughtful analysis of Omers situation, while coach Mark Gottfried said he was disappointed for Yurtseven.He has been patient and 100 percent forthright, Gottfried said in his statement. We will adapt and integrate him in as soon as possible.Athletic spokesman Fred Demarest said Monday afternoon the school has no plans to appeal the ruling.The 7-footer had a professional contract offer with a European club team but opted to play college basketball and committed to the Wolfpack in May. He also has international experience and even had a 91-point game in a Turkish Under-18 game this spring.Speaking at the teams preseason media day in late September, Yurtseven said he was trying to be patient while waiting for the NCAA ruling.Youve just got to hope for the best, he said then. I think that they should let me get cleared because I dont think I have done something wrong. But you know, theyre trying to do their part, so I cant do nothing but respect them. So thats what Im trying to do.Yurtsevens commitment, along with the debut of touted freshman point guard Dennis Smith Jr., is a key reason why the Wolfpack ranked No. 6 nationally in Scout.coms recruiting rankings.N.C. State, picked to finish sixth in the ACC, opens the regular season Nov. 11 against Georgia Southern.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org Cheap Nike Zoom Shoes . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Nike Zoom For Sale . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. http://www.cheapnikezoom.net/ . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. ASHEVILLE, N.C. -- James Dickey had six of his 12 points in the final six minutes as UNC-Greensboro held on to knock off UNC-Asheville 75-73 on Monday night.Dickey, who had 15 boards, grabbed an offensive rebound and put it in to give UNC-Greensboro a 65-64 lead with 6:05 left. He followed with another layup and Marvin Smith did the same for a 69-64 lead. UNC-Ashevilles MaCio Teague, who finished with 29 points, drilled two straight treys to close to 73-70 with 1:23 remaining. Dickey then maade two free throws to seal the win. Nike Zoom Online Shop. Smith had 16 points; Francis Alonso added 15 and RJ White chipped in 14 to lead UNC-Greensboro (9-3), which has won eight of its last nine games.The Spartans led 48-44 at the break and were up 61-59 at the 11:33 mark of the second half.Ahmad Thomas had 17 points, four steals and eight rebounds for UNC-Asheville (8-4). ' ' ' 
Share: