many people behind were spinning and that but I didnt have that problem. Im really happy about it.Hamiltons 52nd career win -- which moves him clear of Alain | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
XF Aug 6
Choice of game This was the first international match of the summer to be played in Sydney, and since I had the day off and the weather was good, I couldnt see any reason not to go!Team supported I like to support the underdog and was hoping New Zealand could cause a surprise upset, but the result really didnt matter if it was an entertaining match. DaMarcus Beasley Jersey .Key performer This match was defined by Steven Smith. Watching him live makes it easier to appreciate how he manoeuvres the ball at unusual angles into gaps, and you realise that he would be a nightmare to bowl to. He moves rapidly into position, even against express pace. It was remarkable how the ball flies off his bat, such was his timing today. It was a special innings and his hometown crowd were very appreciative.One thing I would have changed Martin Guptill had played a terrific innings and it would have been nice if he could have stayed out there a little longer to make the contest tighter.Wow Moment No single shot in Steven Smiths batting exhibition was as memorable as his remarkable catch at backward point. It looks amazing on TV but it was astonishing to see it live.Shot of the day There were several to choose from, but my favourite was Guptills seemingly effortless lofted straight drive for six off the bowling of Josh Hazlewood in the early overs of the chase. It wins based on the quality of the bowler and the courage required to play such a shot so early in the innings.Close encounters Substitute fielder Glenn Maxwell may have been fined for disrespecting his team-mates, but he proved to be totally the opposite for the fans, signing several autographs and posing for photos. Adam Zampa and Mitchell Marsh were ruthlessly sledged by a group of New Zealand fans seated near us.Crowd meter The SCG was only at half-capacity, but there was still plenty of atmosphere and a healthy contingent of New Zealand fans present.Overall There were two memorable centuries, including the highest individual score at the ground, plenty of boundaries and a decent atmosphere, so we definitely got value for money. Like I said, the result does not matter if it was entertaining, and it was, but it would have been 10/10 if it was a tense finish.Marks out of 10 7 Nick Lima USA Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Walker Zimmerman USA Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.soccerusateamonline.com/Bill-Hamid-America-Jersey/ . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Lewis Hamilton reckons his first Brazilian Grand Prix victory was one of the easiest wins of his Formula One career.Hamilton finally broke his Brazil winless duck at the 10th attempt, leading every lap of a chaotic stop-start race to net his ninth victory of the season. The Briton finished over 11 seconds clear of Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg, cutting the Germans points lead to just 12 in the title fight.When asked whether it was one of his toughest wins, Hamilton replied: Probably one of the easier ones, it was a very easy race. Usually in the rain here its the hardest. Honestly, as I said, I didnt have any spins. I didnt have any moments and it was pretty straightforward. Silverstone 2008 was way harder than this.For me I was generally just chilling out front. When it rains thats usually a good day for me. Today was tricky for everyone, there was differently opportunities for aquaplaning, which everyone did. I want to say a big thank you to my team, we are creating history in this team and Im so proud to be part of it.This has been my dream since the first time I watched Ayrton [Senna] race when I was like five or six years old. To win here... And its the 44th win here as well so its kind of a lucky weekend.Hamilton swapped his special Ayrton Senna-themed yellow helmet for his usual white helmet during the first red flag period -- following Kimi Raikkonens hefty shunt on the start-finish straight -- after complaining of water streaming down his visor and into his eyes. Tyler Boyd Jersey. Like many drivers, Rosberg had a nervy moment coming onto the main straight as he suffered a half-spin, but the German avoided potential calamity and continued to take second. Unlike his teammate, the triple world champion says his helmet change was the only problem he faced on Sunday.That was the only drama today, no mistakes, no issues, no spins, Hamilton explained. It was kind of interesting to hear along the race how many people behind were spinning and that but I didnt have that problem. Im really happy about it.Hamiltons 52nd career win -- which moves him clear of Alain Prost in second place in the all-time winners list -- keeps his title hopes alive and ensures the championship will be decided at Abu Dhabi later this month.Im hunting and all I can do is do what Im doing right now, Hamilton said. The team has been giving me a great car and finally the reliability has been really good so the results have really shown that. Im going to go and give it everything Ive got. ' ' ' 
Share: