we need to find something to get this team going, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
mary123 Oct 13
Ronda Rousey hasnt fought in nearly a year since her upset loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193, but her trainer says that when she does come back we promise the best Ronda Rousey that anyone has ever seen. Taco Charlton Cowboys Jersey .Rouseys trainer, Edmond Tarverdyan, told ESPN that a fight with reigning UFC bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes has been discussed for Dec. 30 in Las Vegas, but that no decision has been made yet as she works her way back into form following a minor knee surgery this summer.Earlier this week UFC president Dana White hinted that theres a great chance Rousey would return to the Octagon by the end of the year in an interview with the Brazilian newspaper O Globo. He has previously ruled out the Nov. 12 card in New York, which leaves UFC 206 on Dec. 10 in Toronto or UFC 207 on Dec. 30 in Las Vegas if she were to return by the end of the year.Tarverdyan confirmed that Rousey has been training for the past month in preparation for a comeback but did not promise it would be before the end of the year.There have been talks about her coming back, but we havent made a final decision yet, he said. Theres a chance she fights to get her belt back this year, but nothing is set yet. If we do make a comeback this year, we will. If not we will make it next year. We want to thank all our fans for being patient.When she does come back, we promise the best Ronda Rousey that anyone has ever seen. Chidobe Awuzie Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Taco Charlton Womens Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. http:///...is-Authentic-Jersey/ .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Despite back-to-back embarrassing losses to Oakland?and Tennessee, Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan is not making a coaching change.After the Jaguars 36-22 loss?to the Titans on Thursday night, Khan told the Florida Times-Union, Actions speak louder than words. Very little for me to say. He later added that coach Gus Bradley would not be fired.A source close to the team confirmed to ESPN that Khan is not going to fire Bradley, who is 14-41 in his four seasons with the Jaguars. Khan is going to stick with the man whom he tasked with rebuilding a franchise that had apparently hit rock bottom in 2012, the source said -- at least for now, anyway.Thursdays loss was the low point of Bradleys tenure. It came just three days after Khan spoke to the team and asked the players why they werent winning games and what he could do to help. It was not a confrontational meeting, but there certainly was an unspoken message that things needed to get better.Instead, the Jaguars gave up 354 yards and trailed 27-0 at halftime. The Jaguars are now 2-5 and have lost 18 of their past 20 road games, which includes a seven-game losing streak against AFC South opponents.Despite that, Bradley said he was not worried about his job.I worry about this team and why did we perform like that in the first half and figuring out how can we get it right, he said.Quarterback Blake Bortles, who turned in another dismal ffirst-half performance (8-of-16 for 64 yards), said the players deserve more of the blame for the teams struggles. Xavier Woods Youth Jersey. I know Im 100 percent behind Gus, Bortles said. I believe in him 100 percent and what were trying to do here. Gus isnt the one committing dumb penalties. Gus isnt the one turning the ball over. Gus isnt the one not making plays. Thats on us as a locker room and as players.Gus has been my head coach since Ive been in the NFL, and I would love to play my NFL career for Gus Bradley.That will depend on how many games the Jaguars win the rest of the season. Thats going to be tough because the Jaguars entered Thursday nights game with the third-toughest remaining schedule in the NFL based on opponents win-loss record. Only one team, Indianapolis, enters this weekends games with a losing record.Everyone knows [Bradley is under pressure to win] and feels strong about Gus, receiver Allen Hurns said. No matter what it is, you try not to listen to it or let it get to you, but its kind of impossible now. But hopefully theyll just stick it out with him, but we need to find something to get this team going, whether its next week -- we have to find a way.Hes always going to take the blame because hes the head coach, but weve got to win. Its that time. Weve got to win. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: