ld get the No. 1 overall pick. Cleveland also has the No. 19 pi | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Dec 6 '17
Wigan Athletic manager Gary Caldwell and striker Will Grigg have been rewarded for their role in securing promotion after they were nominated for the Sky Bet League One Manager and Player of the Month awards for April. Nike Air Max Womens Sale 90 . Caldwell secured promotion to the Championship in his first season as a manager. Will Grigg scored seven goals in six games helped to seal the Latics promotion A haul of 13 points from six games was underpinned by exciting attacking play and two convincing away victories - 5-1 at Shrewsbury Town and 4-0 at Blackpool. Grigg secured a second successive nomination after his seven goals in six games helped to seal the Latics promotion. Highlights of Wigans 4-0 win at Blackpool on Saturday, which secured promotion His predatory instincts were on show with the braces he netted against Shrewsbury and Southend.Scunthorpe boss Graham Alexander has also earned a nomination for manager of the month. Scunthorpe won five successive games under Graham Alexander in April After a narrow defeat to begin the month, victory over second-placed Burton was the first of five successive wins which lifted Scunthorpe to the fringe of the play-off places and underlined Alexanders impact since returning to Glanford Park, where he began his playing career.Bradfords Phil Parkinson also gets the nod. His steady influence helped the Bantams secure a League One play-off berth. Bradford City manager Phil Parkinson is up for the April award The highlight of a month in which they collected 13 points from 18 while conceding just two goals was a convincing 4-0 win over promotion rivals Walsall.Oldham manager John Sheridan completes the quartet of nominees. After reviving Newports League Two fortunes in the autumn, he guided the Latics to safety in League One. John Sheridan has led Oldham Athletic to 13 points from seven games, and league one safety Thirteen points from seven games with the aid of four clean sheets completed the task.Oldham and Scunthorpe also have players nominated for the April award.Curtis Mains achievements at Boundary Park have been recognised. He scored the only goal in crucial wins over Walsall and Southend, with four goals in his sides tally of seven proving vital in securing Oldhams League One status. Doncaster Rovers Curtis Main goalscoring has been crucial this month Scunthorpe winger Luke Williams also gets a nod, with his natural attacking instincts inspiring The Irons promotion push. Scunthorpe winger Luke Williams has been nominated for Aprils Player of the Month award Williams is happy to take on defenders or find his way into central positions, as he did to score three goals in the month.Finally, Millwall defender Byron Webster is nominated after he became a central figure in a backline missing the experienced Tony Craig. Byron Webster has been a key player for Millwall this month Allied to his organisational nous and positional sense at the back is his knack for scoring headers at the other end of the pitch, with three goals at set pieces in April.The winners will be announced on Sky Sports News HQ from 6am on Friday May 6. Also See: League One video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Nike Air Max Womens Sale Orange . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Nike Air Max Womens Sale Red . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. http://www.nikeairmaxwomenssale.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. CLEVELAND -- For the second straight year, the Cavaliers have the NBAs top rookie class. Guard Dion Waiters was named to the NBA All-Rookie first team and forward/centre Tyler Zeller was named to the All-Rookie second team on Tuesday. Last year, Kyrie Irving (first) and Tristan Thompson (second) were also honoured in voting by the leagues 30 coaches, who were not allowed to select players on their team. The Cavs are the only team to have more than one player picked in each of the past two years. Detroit had two second-team selections this season. Waiters received 21 first-team votes and eight second-team votes. Zeller received three first-team votes and nine second-team votes. The No. 4 overall selection in last years draft, Waiters averaged 14.7 points, 2.4 rebounds, 3.0 assists this season. Among all rookies, he ranked second in points, fourth in assists and fourth in steals per game. "Im honoured to receive an award like this and it makes me hungry to keep working hard and focus on taking the next steps to improve my game," Waiters said. "I cant wait to get back to work with my teammates and coach (Mike) Brown, though, because Im excited about what our potential caan be as a group. Nike Air Max Womens Sale Black. quot; Waiters was joined on the first team by Portlands Damian Lillard, the leagues Rookie of the Year, Washingtons Bradley Beal, New Orleans Anthony Davis and Golden States Harrison Barnes. Zeller averaged 7.9 points and 5.7 rebounds in 26.4 minutes per game. He also shot .764 from the free-throw line, second highest among all rookie centres. "My rookie year gave me a great opportunity to learn and grow and understand what it takes to be a pro, so this is a very nice honour," Zeller said. "Im excited to keep working and improving with my teammates because we know we can grow as a team next season and thats the most important thing." Zeller was joined the on the second team by Detroits Andre Drummond and Kyle Singler, Torontos Jonas Valanciunas and Charlottes Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. Clevelands rookies were honoured one week before the NBA Draft Lottery. The Cavs, who lost 58 games this season and fired Byron Scott, are guaranteed to pick no lower than sixth and with a little luck could get the No. 1 overall pick. Cleveland also has the No. 19 pick and two of the first three picks in the second round -- No. 31 and 33. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: