Betting on Horse Races As a Way to Make Money During Hard Financial Times | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Jeni Robert Dec 7

Backing winners at the The Profit Kings Review  horse races need not be a painstaking exercise especially with the internet making it much easier to research the form than it used to be. Just one click on the horse's name will bring up its career record on any of the major racing sites. It is here where you will find horses who are well placed to win compared to their recent starts. They may have been dropped in grade or carrying less weight than in recent starts, or whatever. You can access this information in seconds. Here instead of telling you what you should do, I will tell you have I selected and backed some of the winners as an example.

Ruby Row was a horse I backed first-up after a spell at Riccarton in March. She was entered for a 10k race which is the first time she had been entered for a race worth less than 20k. As a previous course and distance winner and with an excellent record when coming off a layoff, I backed her and she won paying $6

She then raced against better company in her next three or four runs but back in May she was racing in a mid week event at Ashburton. I bet her again and she won paying $13

At Royal Ascot I backed Coronet in one of the Group three races. She had finished unplaced in both her starts during the current season in Group one company but was unbeaten in two starts as a two-year-old. In other words, she had never been beaten in races lower than group one. Coronet duly won at 9/1

http://www.binaryforexacademy.org/the-profit-kings-review/

Share: